[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need a critique for my branding project, it's quite long
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: Untitled-7.jpg (883 KB, 2794x1368) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-7.jpg
883 KB, 2794x1368
http://i.imgur.com/DTNnTGB.jpg?1

I'm looking for an overall critique of my design concept or even just smaller parts. I'm just using it as part of my behance portfolio.

The introduction is pretty long, about 700 words. Not sure if I should shorten it or if it's a good idea to have that much writing in a portfolio. Also my writing needs work, so I'd like some critique on that as well if possible.

I also have two images that didn't make it to the final design and I'd like to know if they'd be a better option than the two bust stop signage pieces.
http://imgur.com/a/gNEXs

On the one hand they showcase my Photoshop skills for my portfolio but I'm not really sure if they fit the brand.

There's a few things I'm aware I need to fix
-the guy missing his elbow
-replacing the cigarettes with e-ciggarets
>>
I like it, pretty solid. Not sure why you'd go with arial, though.

also, the type on the posters is really fucking overpowering and ruins any sense of balance you may have had

and what's with all the random taglines? very few of them have anything to do with vaping

also lol vaping
>>
>>271846
I don't have Helvetica on windows so I had to go with arial.

The tag lines aren't directly related, I tried to make them give you an idea of the brand overall. Kinda like Nike does with their as campaigns. Are they too cheesy?

Thanks for the feedback
>>
File: mspaint.jpg (476 KB, 2794x1368) Image search: [Google]
mspaint.jpg
476 KB, 2794x1368
>>271839
>>271882
no need for helvetica. i kinda liked the style just try to be more subtle.
>>
>>271839

This is p great dude. The use of arial is meh, but that's ok. I think the color scheme and pattern stuff is also solid and looks cool.

and kek at it being a vape company
>>
Source Sans Pro
Free font. Looks nice.
>>
Overall it is beautiful but some details you could improve.

Some points that will further improve your work.

The lines in the letters K L I N will disappear whenever you reduce the logo. I recommend you take them.

The angle of the letter S is a little strange, perhaps force more geometry gets better.

The joint letter K and Y gives the impression that the tip of K is at a higher angle.

sorry for bad english hehe
>>
>>272008
Thanks I had no idea all Google fonts where free

>>272026
All good points, thanks, I'll get too it.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.