[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Labels, packaging
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: labels_1.jpg (3 MB, 3000x2236) Image search: [Google]
labels_1.jpg
3 MB, 3000x2236
Hey,
need some critiques for my new design.
Those are labels for my homemade liquors.
What do you think?
>>
File: labels_2.jpg (373 KB, 2000x915) Image search: [Google]
labels_2.jpg
373 KB, 2000x915
>>271486
All variations of labels:
Cherry, Plum, Lemon, Gooseberry, Orange
>>
Nice anon
>>
>>271488
i think it's a little boring (specially for young people) but it depends of your target market. also the font makes the text difficult to read and the logo could need some final details.
>>
>>271486

I don't think it's boring; it's static, but not boring. Great design imo, considering that you put the most important information on the front. I think that the fruit cut might not be visible, but you can put some kind of a white paper bar (maybe half of the height of the jar).

And btw, what font is it?
>>
>>271486
Super cute. Nice job.
>>
First, I would rethink the packaging choice. I can see why you chose jars, they communicate a homemade feel but I think they contradict the alcohol aspect of the product. It could be a little confusing to the consumer at first glance. I would do a little research on what similar products are using to package their alcoholic beverages.

Second, I would maybe bump up the weight of the font to increase the readability. You might want to consider combining two typeface; I like the original choice but it might be beneficial to change the font for the product description on the lid.

Third, I think if you keep the jars, a change in lid color coordinating with the flavor would be a nice touch.

These are all small critiques, overall this is a really clean and well thought out design. Nice job!
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-29-03-30-14.jpg (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-29-03-30-14.jpg
2 MB, 1440x2560
>>271486
Pretty nice overall but have you considered/consulted the printing? There's quite abit of orphans in the designs..
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.