[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The font of my dreams
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: dodge ram fb ad.jpg (558 KB, 1200x628) Image search: [Google]
dodge ram fb ad.jpg
558 KB, 1200x628
Referring to the font in the red banner. Many thanks and pixies your direction.
>>
why? what do you like about it? It has a cheap quality in my opinion. Like this is the kind of font that you see in Walmart, Kmart, or any company with a low income target market. It's not sophisticated. It belongs on bursts and banners, announcing "great deals" Just my opinion tho.
>>
Just a calligraphic font

Try these

https://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/yellowtail

http://www.fontspace.com/m%C3%A5ns-greb%C3%A4ck/billion-stars-personal-use

http://www.dafont.com/dreams-american-diner.font
>>
>>271243
You're a dick.

I don't know the font OP, but I do know that you have a good chance of finding most fonts if You straighten them out in Photoshop, space the letters apart and use whatthefont.com to detect letters.

Good luck. I like the font.
>>
>>271241
Reklame Script by HVD Fonts.
>>
>>271300
he is right, except he said "in my opinion" when it is objective fact.
>>
>>271303
No one asked for opinions or "facts". On second look, no one asked for anything but thats not important at this point. And "he is right" how? OP (fairly obviously) didn't didn't make a thread to be asked and answer questions about why he likes this font. One thing I guess he was right about is that it belongs on bursts and banners, because look there it is on a fucking ribbon. I think we can assume that OP knows where to and where not to use it. He's not going to write a fucking article with it. Maybe OP works in print or web advertising. So maybe THAT is "why". And either way, WHO GIVES A FUCK. Legible script fonts that aren't exhausted to fuck like brush script, script, lobster, etc. are actually not all that easy to come across. Most suck. This one sucks less in my factual opinion. That said...

>>271267
These have dogshit legibility and therefore suck. If you have to read it slowly to understand - its a shit font. Don't even pretend like those are easy reading.
>>
>>271369
That's a shitty factual opinion and you are a bad designer for having it.
>>
>>271370
Actually I'm pretty fucking good, and have THE design job that most of you faggots here are looking for.
>>
>>271453

tee hee! i could say the same, and nobody would believe me...i mean you.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.