[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
r8 my work
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: Final_Options-01.png (35 KB, 1275x1650) Image search: [Google]
Final_Options-01.png
35 KB, 1275x1650
r8 my work
>>
>>270358
It looks like a face.
>>
>>270358
i dig it, what's it for?

looks a bit facey though, yeah. and the S seems a bit off to me compared to the rest of the font
>>
>>270386

Internet coffee company that will probably fail in six weeks. Really interested in the face, though. What do you think could reduce that?
>>
>>270452
Lose the 'eyes' on top of each column and it should be gone.
>>
>>270358
Good but the top just needs to be a a dome. Yours is good but turk palaces/mosques go up in layers. try that
>>
File: •ٮ•.jpg (13 KB, 672x257) Image search: [Google]
•ٮ•.jpg
13 KB, 672x257
>>270358
>>
>>270465
this.
plus: the line width should match that of your font. did you cut off the lower two corners on the T? wouldn't do that. ever.
also, it's a bit too narrowly tracked, so that the TA pair looks tight. i know that reworking that might also lead to a rework of the size relation of type and picture mark.
is the "TM" really necessary? always looks odd and redundant to me and breaks the balance. but if you need it, align it with the cap height (not the one of the S!).
>>
>>270358
Your own logo probably needs more work than the one you're presenting here
>>
File: image.png (206 KB, 331x339) Image search: [Google]
image.png
206 KB, 331x339
Don't worry about the face they're just Making the user perception too significant in that regard, it only adds if anything cause it is clearly a mosque at a glance. Personally I would work on the S, keep the bottom left going bit like it is but I hate the way the sharp edge on the top going right breaks into the negative space of the U.
>>
Whats wrong with it having a hidden face?
>>
>>270358

Looks like a guy with a boner giving double middle fingers.
>>
Pretty nice but if I were you I'd do that.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.