[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Graphic design course
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: Digital visuals .jpg (2 MB, 3508x4961) Image search: [Google]
Digital visuals .jpg
2 MB, 3508x4961
Im doing an assessment, and no this isnt to ask for help on it... I just want to know If I should be going "all out" on a fundamentals of design assessment or if I should be a "little lazy" like literelly every other assessments quality that has been handed in on the forum ill post an example.

(img is an example on what is propobly the "best design" of all of them on the forums)|
>>
File: Digitised Concepts.jpg (2 MB, 3508x7441) Image search: [Google]
Digitised Concepts.jpg
2 MB, 3508x7441
Another one on the forum... mid tier compared to the rest of the assignments
>>
File: Couch_Roof_ThumbFinal.jpg (710 KB, 837x632) Image search: [Google]
Couch_Roof_ThumbFinal.jpg
710 KB, 837x632
some shit tier stuff.
>>
>>269711
you should strive for perfection no matter what you make also challenge yourself (try something new and get out of your comfort zone for example). i liked the first pic but even that one could need some work on the final details. if you work your ass out not only you might end up with a better understanding of better conscious design choices and a faster idea-visualization and production but also a feasible digital library of works that could come in handy in the near future. gl.
>>
>>269717
thanks for advice anon
>>
>>269711
You have something going there with the couch.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.