[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
logo project, criticism, suggestions etc pls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9
logo project, criticism, suggestions etc pls
>>
Cool, but offensive in my personal opinion
>>
>>269622
Why does his head turn into the back tire?
>>
>>269622
is this a cab for people in wheelchairs on a cab driven by someone in a wheelchair ?
>>
>>269624
ooh, how so?

>>269626
tried to smooth it out/simplify it- putting the head made it look too disjointed from the rest f the logo

>>269628
former, haha
>>
another version
>>
>>269637

looks like the disabled icon
>>
>>269647
that's both the point and the problem- i need to incorporate it without blatantly placing it there
>>
>>269637
lose the stick figure make a 'cab' that doesn't look like pic related
>>
>>269650
and how do i show the whole handicap audience thing?
>>
it also looks like a dick
a big wide fat dick
>>
>>269637
Subtle dick logo. Nice.
>>
File: image.png (492 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.png
492 KB, 720x1280
>>
File: image.png (781 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.png
781 KB, 720x1280
>>
>>269652
Did you choose the name? Because "handicapped" isn't PC anymore
>>
>>269637
This has better readability than the first version but I still feel the "handicapped" icon is a bit too subtle.
>>
>>269637
Looks like a person in a wheelchair is racing a cloche on wheels.
>>
>>269622
This was a South Park joke, you know that right?
>>
>>269622
>>269637
that's just awful, i hope is a joke
>>
Don't use the handicap symbol, its to obvious and borders on being offensive. You can find other ways of communicating what the business is about without bashing it across peoples heads.
>>
trap friend wanted to get into the youtube scene, asked me to create a small logo to go for their channel. thoughts?
>>
>>269829
here's the banner for the top part
>>
>>269836
You should use vectors.
The font looks disgusting on the background, the colors could work though.
Start over honestly.
>>
>>269838
what onts would be better suited?
>>
>>269839
depends what style you're going for

ff mark would be a decent choice if you want a modern-ish style of the kind everyone and their cat seems to be using nowadays, luna itc or if you want a retro magazine vibe for example.

on the subject of magazines, study how they use typography. you'll learn a fuckin lot.
>>
>>269637
this one looks good, but maybe you should do variations on the cab
>>
File: hammers copy.jpg (3 MB, 4096x2091) Image search: [Google]
hammers copy.jpg
3 MB, 4096x2091
>>
>>270000
how is the light source in it? should it be coming from the TV?
>>
>>269622
the other version you posted it way better.
you can't just chop off the guys head, this is ridiculous.

to the second version:
i get the idea of everything being round since wheelchair and so on.
but your cab looks like these little bells they have at hotel receptions.
as these bells indicate a call to help, this logo could say "not only is this a special cab for special people (you're not like us) its also a call for help since you can't do shit on your own"
try something square-like with rounded corners maybe?
>>
>>269836
Use the Plastic Wrap Filter on that
>>
>>269622
eliminate the arbitrary...the name needs no visual
>>
>>269622
it's a fucking penis , fuck
>>
>>271123
Well said.
>>
>>269622
That keming... Let em breath brother! Let them breathe
>>
>>269637
I think all you have to do is have the handicap sign with those lines on the wheel. Shows speed, not as affensive
>>
>>269622
I dont understand the body in the logo.... does it have to be there?

people will automatically assumed it for handycaps only or is it?
>>
>>269622
I think it's because most threads are created by beginners and the good designers just give advices, very good advices
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.