[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
first graphic design in-house job (part time)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
>Thank you for contacting me today. I will be sending further correspondence to keep you updated. As always, you can always call us and ask questions.
>We shall see you on Monday, at 10:30 am for your group interview.

>group interview

What does he mean by this?
>>
>>268083
>being this dense
>>
my guess is you have a group interview on monday at 10:30 unless words stopped having the same meaning they've had forever and nobody told me
>>
>>268090
I'm retarded and this is my first job interview. What's a group interview? Do they pack everyone in one room, or does the group refer to the employers?
>>
>>268085
I'm fucking retarded please help me

Should I just come to terms with the fact that I'm boned?
>>
>>268091
why are you letting this be your first interview. also, do you not understand what google is?
>>
>>268091
You're competing for the job with a bunch of other applicants. Group interviews are usually at least somewhat informal compared to regular ones.

Don't be a total sperg, be friendly with your competitors (but don't forget why you're there), and you'll be fine.
>>
>>268083
Group interview means you will sit down with the team you would be working instead of just a one-on-one bacis.

They are much easier than normal interviews (to me). One person will always that the talking lead, and if you can make that person happy everyone else will agree in tandem.

Also, you can bounce hard questions towards other people in the group.

>"Anon, how would you solve this hard design challenge."
>Well on my own I would solve it this way. Hey 'Interviewer 2', what has been your experience working on these kinds of challenges on this team.
>>
>>268102

don't listen to this cheeseball, he probably makes minimum wage being a volunteer girl scout for the homeless animal shelter in some bumble fuck slumdog millionaire neighborhood.

heres what you wanna do are you listening? you want to make an impact or do you just want to suck cock all day? you go in, punch the female applicant in the face, shit on the desk, punch the desk shit on the female applicant torch the place then call it quits and head back to pussy footing with the girl scouts.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.