[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
General Critique Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Rose.png (112 KB, 560x1493) Image search: [Google]
Rose.png
112 KB, 560x1493
Just a little something. What do you guys think?
>>
It's a few basic shapes in Illustrator. What am I supposed to critique here?

I know you probably worked hard on this, but that's not how design works. What purpose does this serve? Who was it made for, why, what need does it fulfill? Why did you choose those colours, why is the stem so thin, why are there random shapes cut out of the pedals, etc.
>>
>>267765
Petals.
>>
>>267767
I don't know man I'm a designer, not a fuckin' botanist.
>>
>>267768
>I'm a designer

No you're not.
>>
You posted this already.

In the already existing critique thread.

This is a slow board, there's no benefit to you spamming your shitty, half-formed "little somethings" here. You hack. You fucking hack. Oh and your flower looks like abstract garbage, and I'm not even going out of my way to be mean by saying that.
>>
>>267771
wew lad so mad
>>
>>267777
take the critique for what it is cunt
stop souring the vibe
>>
>>267768
This is so ignorant. You study and learn things you want to re-create so you can achieve great results. If I wanted to draw a flower with care I would research everything I could about it so I could be faithful to it. It's the same way people study anatomy to be better at drawing.
>>
File: justneckbeardthings5.jpg (242 KB, 480x587) Image search: [Google]
justneckbeardthings5.jpg
242 KB, 480x587
>>267850

I'm not >>267768 but shut the fuck up with your bullshit.

The dude misspelled petals. What the fuck ever.
>>
>>267853
He's right though...
>>
>>267853
It's not even about the typo you dunce, look at the picture. Does that look like a fucking rose to you?
>>
File: development.png (12 KB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
development.png
12 KB, 500x200
Thoughts please.
>>
>>267881
This is a troll thread anyway. There's no way OP can take his shit seriously.
>>
>>267765
All these questions are pointless on something so disgusting as OP's "flower". It doesn't even deserve critique or consideration, its THAT BAD.

Yeah, OP, that is one of the worst things I've seen in days, and I work with some clients that are old ladies who pencil sketch stick figure shit like this by hand daily. Give up.
>>
>>267881
the filename literally says it's a rose
>>
>>267957
Pls stop
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.