[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So the rumormill for the next Nintendo console has begun with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1461685943279[1].png (10 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1461685943279[1].png
10 KB, 640x400
So the rumormill for the next Nintendo console has begun with the recent shareholders meeting, and fakes are poping left and right. Let's see what /gd/ can come up for Nintendo's new console.

Pic related, one of the very shitty fakes.
>>
>>267719
"Meteroite" Because it's going to crash and burn?
>>
>>267720
More likely it's gonna leave a hole in my budget
>>
>>267720
>a meteor killed the dinosaurs and opened a new era. Remember, "change". If NX is a system/platform instead of a fixed hardware this is definitely fitting.

-Anon from /v/
>>
>>267721
Then it should've been called the Ozone.

Let's hope they scrap the name Metorite and replace it with something better like "Last Shot" or "Please" or even "Mario Machine"
>>
>>267719
>That kerning
>Not even the nintendo typeface
NYPA OP
>>
>>267723
The name is just a fake, the only thing known is that it's not going to be anything Wii
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.