[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi! I have a bad problem ( pic related ). Top picture is the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: problem.png (137 KB, 826x789) Image search: [Google]
problem.png
137 KB, 826x789
Hi!
I have a bad problem ( pic related ). Top picture is the one with the right colors, taking a screenshot with my computer, colors remain unchanged, while my schoolmate laptop make the bottom image. I have tried to calibrate her monitor in different ways but despite I have obtained a good colors calibration to the eyes, che color shift in screenshot is still there unchanged.
Someone have some tips or hints to search a solution?
>>
Illustrator or Photoshop?
What format are you exporting in? Are you confident your color mode is RGB instead of CMYK. Mac or PC?

You gotta give as much information as possible m8
>>
sounds like your schoolmate is using flux or similar software
>>
>>266763
Sure, sorry.
We are both using win 10 but the problem occurred since win8.
Screenshot are taken from photoshop and we are working in RGB. No matter the format, the problem occurred before the save, and occured pasting the screen even in other programs.

If I try to sample the color in photoshop I get the right gray in both the computer. The problem occure only with screenshots, and obviously on screen.

If she take a screen of her work the colors are not the same as she save a pic, as displayed in the pic related.

After your post I have made a new try... I have tried the Proof Colors with Monitor RGB and worked! But I'm pretty perplexed now.

Thanks for you patience!
>>
>>266766
has she accidentally messed with the Color Settings tab? Particularly this area?
>>
>>266769

Nope, we have just checked, it's just like mine and your
.-.
>>
>>266769
>>266763

edit, studying the problem I have noticed that the problem persist on other application, outside adobe, like the default image viewer, but google Chrome work perfectly!
>>
>>266775
Profile in pic perhaps…
Ps assigns a profile by default to your pic. Maybe it has been modified.
It's under Edit > Assign Profiles

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/creativesuite/cs/using/WSBB0A8512-8151-408c-9F79-4A9E9E3BA84C.html
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.