[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /gd/, I teach graphic design at a highschool. Made this invitation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: invitation.png (311 KB, 385x518) Image search: [Google]
invitation.png
311 KB, 385x518
Hi /gd/, I teach graphic design at a highschool. Made this invitation for my class's gallery opening, it's made of their faces! (Original has text on it).

Am I the best designer ever or am I the best designer ever?
>>
>>263767
Low effort bait.
>>
>>263768
kek, might as well share the real story:
I'm a /gd/ student, one of my teacher made this - it's supposed to be an invitation for our final gallery. Embarrassing or what?
>>
>>263769
My tutor's logo is literally a black circle.
That's all, just a circle.
What's worse is that he paid someone to do it for him, and he's supposed to be a graphic designer himself.
Just... what
>>
>>263797
>muh minimalism
Does it at least have his name next to the circle?
>>
>>263801
Nope
>>
>>263769
i literally almost replied with "im sure you're in the class huh?"

if it makes you feel better, we spent a week learning about helvetica and why arial is bad

i printed flyers in arial about how "awesome helvetica is" all over the school as revenge

Was funny watching that angry old man tear the all down

>claimed in class he helped with cinema4d in the beginning
>wanting to call him on his bullshit google him up
>tfw my teacher tried adding himself to wikipedia
>like 4 entries of "no, you're not important enough"
glad all that shit is public, gives me quite a giggle

you're so crazy bill
>>
>>263804
that's funny

>>263808
Sound like a character lol. I don't think my teacher could tell the difference though, so that's something.

What should I tell him about this design? He wants it to be the event's facebook cover as well now.
>>
>>263767
Yo teach, I didnt consent to my image being used for your own personal gain, thats me on the top right. If you dont remove me at once I will call the cops.
Have fun in the pokey faggot.
>>
holy shitfuckpiss. i would not even mention the school you went to if you put together a resumé. likely your "teacher" is an unqualified has-been/was-never. ask your "teacher" where his or her professional work can be found. if they can't barf up their work, seek additional schooling--as sad as i can say. no offense, but if your "teacher's" work sucks, you, by default, must suck too :(
>>
>>263829
He is not my only teacher. I'm not very-very good but definitely okay.
>>
>>263767
This has to be the most retarded work I've seen in a while. Looks like GIMP filter test someone made in 10 minutes.
>>
File: hitler_1881083c.jpg (23 KB, 184x226) Image search: [Google]
hitler_1881083c.jpg
23 KB, 184x226
5 minutes of work. OP if your teacher really likes this, I'd do what >>263829 said and try to teach yourself things on the side.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.