[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Critique thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4
File: logo.png (99 KB, 1360x1213) Image search: [Google]
logo.png
99 KB, 1360x1213
Hello anons, I need your help for critiques for this logo. As a final school project me and a friend have to make a blog summing up all the blogs made by the class this year.

The name of the blog is Taste & Colors
The baseline (not written here) is "Diversity ignites creativity"

So we wanted to go abstract and make the T&C quite original. I'm hoping critiques for this, and if you have improvements to make, go ahead.

Thanks
>>
>>263644
4/10. how hard is to make a circle? some of the shapes need a lot of work the T and C are unclear and you shouldn't use spiked endings that much.
>>
File: crit.jpg (336 KB, 1360x1213) Image search: [Google]
crit.jpg
336 KB, 1360x1213
>>263632

The spacing makes no sense.

The shapes and line widths aren't symmetrical and makes the logo itself extremely hard to read.

I couldn't tell that the logo itself is supposed to be a T and C.

Think of something that relates to the blog's contents and draw symbolism from that.
>>
>>263632
Also check the fucking catalog for the crit thread first before wasting a thread for your own bullshit.
>>
>>263680

We thought about a comet in Nina Geometriva's style or a flame, maybe it will fit more to the baseline.

>>263681

There were multiple critique threads,didn't know where to place it.
>>
File: 1459269948744.png (169 KB, 1360x1213) Image search: [Google]
1459269948744.png
169 KB, 1360x1213
>>263632
also the circle thing looks like it actually has autism or something

"consider suicide"
>>
File: autism-logo.jpg (69 KB, 699x468) Image search: [Google]
autism-logo.jpg
69 KB, 699x468
>>263743
>There were multiple critique threads,didn't know where to place it.
so you create another thread? do you have brain damage?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.