[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which logo would you choose?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: logo.jpg (75 KB, 1300x500) Image search: [Google]
logo.jpg
75 KB, 1300x500
Between these two logos, what is the one you like more?
Is it for a "school project" website that will be online soon and this is the main logo in the first page.
One has been made by me and the other by another guy.
My classroom already choose which one will be used but I would like to know your opinion too.
Than I will say which is mine
Vote :)
>>
left is better.

Lean the cean on both.
>>
How to spot a rookie designer: an image is substituted for a letter to appear 'clever'

Never do this. It says fucking Lean the Cean
>>
>Lean the cean

Be clever, but never sacrifice legibility
>>
Wow, took me a solid two minutes (& reading the posts in this thread) to understand that it says "clean the ocean". Fucking atrocious!
>>
Any other suggestions?
>>
File: never_post_again.jpg (26 KB, 308x400) Image search: [Google]
never_post_again.jpg
26 KB, 308x400
>>263209
>>
>>263133
Left is better but
>>263134
>>263154
>>263158
>>263195
this

>>263209
For the design on the left, the turtle needs a little more cleaning up/ editing, maybe make the shell a bit longer or less wide. Make the back flippers look less like really long tails. And if you still really want to include the beer-holding rings, clean those up too and make them seem like they fit in better with the rest of the design.

The design on the right might be a lost cause...
>>
>>263133
Neither is great but left is far superior. The black stroke on the right image and the facebook and YouTube logos (which probably won't ever end up linking to anything) make it real ugly.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.