[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rate this /gd/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 14580161507351944322969.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
14580161507351944322969.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
Is it trash? Should I start over?

Inspired by that other crocodile post.
>>
id reference reality instead of another drawing.

its not bad, the mouth seems a little long, even for a crocodile.
>>
>>261563
I didn't use the other crocodile post as a reference, it just inspired me to make a croc logo.

Thank you for the criticism though. It does look a little long.
>>
Make te overall shape more intresting
>>
>>261564
And it might just be that the mouth is so long and gets narrow in the middle, but the end seems to be really thick compared to the middle
>>
>>261558
What are you selling with this crocodile? I'd say that's the most important question I have.

(and well-aware this was inspired by >>>260878. I asked him/her the same question)
>>
File: Tuff.png (31 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Tuff.png
31 KB, 500x500
This seems like fun- here's mine. Kind of shitty cause I whipped it up in a flash (sorry).

>>261567
I'm selling tires with this one.
I remember an anon saying once that a mascot should support a brand, and that it's logo should work separately from the mascot, so I've done that here.
>>
>>261564

ah, my bad. I shouldn't of made the assumption.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.