[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /gd/, I need some help. I'm working on the identity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: bestlogho.jpg (27 KB, 411x425) Image search: [Google]
bestlogho.jpg
27 KB, 411x425
Hey /gd/, I need some help.

I'm working on the identity of a eco-houses startup.
The company want to build modern ecological prefabricated house with high grade of customization for the client.
The houses are not only ecological but pretty technological with domotica, home automation and all kind on IoT shit. So, it's a high-end product but with pretty good price and fast building time.

The problem is that I'm kind of stuck with the logo and the image cause at the moment I'm trying avoiding fucking stupid trees or leaves to represent the ecological process of building and life of the houses.

Could you guys help me with some suggestion or something? I just need some inputs.

>pic lolrelated
>>
OP here.

The client pushed on the "eco factor" but I think the whole idea it's not just that and ecology it's just one of the values of the project. It's also a new way of building, buying and intend the house. (the idea includes a pretty articulated and new system from the production to the selling).
The technological/domotica/IoT thing is also pretty juicy.

Again, thanks to who will help
>>
>>261174
fuck you op if you want help to do your own job then pay up
>>
>>261182
I didn't ask anyone to do the job, I just asked for some inputs/advice/suggestion to unstuck myself in the idea process.

So, calm your titties
>>
>>261186
google David airey mind mapping
>>
>>261204
>David airey mind mapping
I'll check it
>>
File: lef.png (1 MB, 836x1163) Image search: [Google]
lef.png
1 MB, 836x1163
>>261171
Don't worry OP I got you covered, just do something like pic related, maybe make the tree a 2x4 of lumber or something.
>>
>>261219
so funny
thanks
>>
right now im kind of thinking of a simple black and white logo of an outline of a house with a treetop as a roof and vines coming down..kinda cheesy but in an abstract sense thats what im thinkin

on second thought i just thought of like the planet earth being somehow merged into a house, or otherwise dwelling place. i dunno that what im thinking
>>
>>261171
Whats the name of the company
>>
>>261242
the client asked to think about a naming but as I said he pushed a lot on the ecofriendly thing suggesting a name that involves element like "tree" "eco" etc. I think that this should not be the way to go, it's not only a ecohouse bilding company
>>
List of things that will make your client happy:
1. a leaf
2. a house in a bright shade of green
3. number 1 and 2 combined
4. a tree-house hybrid
That's actually what he wants, desu.
>>
>>261324
>That's actually what he wants
That's actually what he think he wants
You're welcome.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.