[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /gd/ I need a little help... for my advertising class i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
hey /gd/
I need a little help...

for my advertising class i need to design T-shirt graphics and put them on a model in Photoshop
but im having a bit of a problem with making it look like it really on it. Especially on black T-shirts.

I got few different pictures of models wearing shirts. my design works well on 1 of them when i put on Color Dodge blending mode. but the rest is terrible.
I think the 1 that sorta works has to do something with it being IEC instead of RBG but im not sure (it keeps saying its a IEC every time i try to import a image)

you guys have any advice for photoshoping a image on a shit?

pic related. kinda the result i would love to get
>>
>>260930
Depends on the design, what are they?
>>
File: cf0f73c0d7[1].jpg (117 KB, 662x653) Image search: [Google]
cf0f73c0d7[1].jpg
117 KB, 662x653
>>260931
i dont have a clear design yet but its space themed so thats why i need it on a black t shirt and just now i was experimenting some more and i think i came out with a good solution.

i noticed that what makes the graphic look real is the wrinkles and the shadows of the shirt. since no blending mode works right. i selected the shirt. made inverted it than multiplied on TOP of the graphics to give that wrinkles and highlights...

but here is 1 of the designs at the moment that "works" with color dodge
>>
>>260930
Decrease flow instead of opacity when you mask the edges. Warp the picture a little. Duplicate tshirt layer above graphic and mask to accentuate the shadows and highlights
>>
>>260933
>tshirt layer above graphic and mask to accentuate the shadows and highlights

im sorry. what do you mean by mask it?
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.