[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /gd/ I come to you guys in a time of need. I entered a contest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: befd.png (835 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
befd.png
835 KB, 1000x1000
Hey /gd/ I come to you guys in a time of need.

I entered a contest on another site. Someone submitted pic related and I know for a fact I've seen this design before, and it's not original. Google image search and tineye can't find it, but I know I've seen it before.

Can anyone help me find where this came from? A link, picture, or anything to get the unoriginal faggot out of the contest.

Thanks senpai.
>>
bamp.. another faggot entered with work that isnt his, but it will be easy to prove.
>>
I'm pretty sure I've seen it before, and I think I know where from.

But I'm not saying a fucking thing because you bumped on this slow ass board which is just poor form.

I encourage all the following replies to do the same. There's a code of conduct here, and it sure as fuck doesn't stop at the sticky.
>>
>>260536
I really hope you're trolling. That wasn't really a bump post, not sure why I put bamp. I was saying that another faggot entered the contest with stolen work.

Shouldn't the "code of conduct" here be to help another anon? Plagiarism is a lot worse than bumping a post, especially when this faggot could win money off stolen work.
>>
>>260536
You're an idiot, it's only bad to bump with no content every 10 minutes here. He clearly had something else to add. And by making your stupid ass comment has made this thread bump at least 2 more times now.
>>
I've seen this before, I'll look around.
>>
>>260536
Bullshit, you don't know who it is and you know it.
Hate faggots who think they can dictate how people on 4chan of all places behave.
Bump
Bump
Bump.
>>
Final bump, still looking for this. Contest ends tomorrow. Thanks to everyone that wasn't a faggot.
>>
>>260546
>>260547
>>260945
>bunch of faggots take some b8
>OP still gets cucked by a plagiarist

/gd/ to the rescue
>>
go to behance all the designs are copies of one another, who gives a flying shit
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.