[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How common do you think it is for people who make ads and similar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: dfsafa.png (259 KB, 1960x1509) Image search: [Google]
dfsafa.png
259 KB, 1960x1509
How common do you think it is for people who make ads and similar to hide stuff in them?
Do you know any examples of when this has been discovered?

"Chip art" is somewhat related. Engineers often hide microscopic images or text on them that gets printed on every chip
>>
>>260140
not that common since you have to be very smart and subtle about it. you can watch tons of vids on youtube about that stuff but most of them are just coincidences. a few years ago i watched a documentary probably made by a christian channel and it shows a lot of subliminal messages in cartoons/ads/tv etc. but i haven't been able to find it again it was like 3 hours long and most of the things they show didn't make any sense at all but it was fun to watch.

>Wilson Bryan Key - Subliminal Seduction
>Stephanie Louise Young - Subliminal Advertising Techniques

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Instances_of_subliminal_messages
>>
>>260194
Na, I don't mean subliminal messages. I mean silly shit like tiny dicks
>>
>>260246
what is supposed to be hidden in that solid yellow M on soled red background?
>>
>>260417
You're kinda retarded m8
>>
>>260425
you're one of those that think its breasts because ur design teacher tld you so, are you anon?
>>
>>260428
Still kinda retarded m8
>>
>>260428
Also I already specifically said I didn't mean that kind of thing, so you're actually one step above kinda retarded
>>
>>260431
>I already specifically said
huh, no ids anon, i was replying to >>260425 and not OP

so to you OP i specifically ask why the M as OP-pic ? SPECIALLY if the thread disregards muh subliminal
>>
>>260434
>i was replying to >>260425 (You)
that's me you fucking moron
>SPECIALLY if the thread disregards muh subliminal
Guess you're too retarded to ever find out then
>>
>>260435
>that's me you fucking moron
> hurrr he doesnt keep track of poster count on threads

thats was implied you insufferable faggot, given your previous response... So! are we gonna keep this anonymous insults back and forth or are you gonna tell me what you see in the golden arches?
>>
http://gr8b8.com/

this isn't subtle in the slightest but i made it just for fun.
>>
>>260489
erect nipples
>>
>>260489
>you gonna tell me what you see in the golden arches?
You're still retarded and you still can't read. This hasn't got anything to do with symbolism or McDonalds
>>
>>260569
>This hasn't got anything to do with McDonalds

whew, that didnt hurt did it, t-thanks retarded op
>>
>>260593
The image is still relevant. You don't realize how. That's why you're retarded
>>
>>260597
Then why dont you just explain it instead of being autistic and having your entire thread consisting of you calling someone retarded because they dont understand your post.
>>
>>261582
Spoonfeeding retards encourages them to keep being retards. Also there isn't even anything to explain about OP's picture, it's right fucking there.
Why don't you bump the thread with an actual contribution to the topic instead of having the entire thread consisting of yet another internet argument?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.