[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Been working on this. How is it? It's the logo and login
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: senastapp3.png (342 KB, 609x1215) Image search: [Google]
senastapp3.png
342 KB, 609x1215
Been working on this. How is it? It's the logo and login screen for a swedish site.
>>
>>259919
too big. they logo/icon is kinda lame... try reading the specs frrom google's material design they have the best sizes/proportions and free resources with boxes, icons, color palettes etc.
>>
>>259970
>they logo/icon is kinda lame
how come
>>
the logo is nice, but I think the backgroundcolor is oversaturated (sorry for bad english). Maybe you choose a less bright color like a dark blue
>>
>>260019
Not that guy, but the little slice out of the S has no purpose and looks kind of half assed. I know you think it looks good, but it's actually distracting and pointless.
>>
>>260155
And to reiterate, the form of it is sloppy, it's literally dropped on top of the S, there is no method, purpose or aesthetics to it.
>>
>>260155
>>260156
OP here. I just wanted to add SOMETHING to make my logo identifiable. A slightly modified S did the trick, but I might change it a bit.

Thanks!
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.