[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Adobe Illustrator problems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: output_4frNqM.gif (892 KB, 576x666) Image search: [Google]
output_4frNqM.gif
892 KB, 576x666
So I'm doing an animation in Illustrator for my college class (yes, it has to be Illustrator) but the problem is phantom frames. The animation was originally 400 frames but I cut it down to 200 to save time. Finished the animation and exported as a .swf by converting layers to frames, but after frame 200 it keeps playing frame 200 for 200 more frames as if frames 201-400 were still they. well. they aren't. So I need help finding out how to get rid of these phantom frames.

Each layer has only 1 sub layer (checked em' all myself)
>>
WHOT A FOOKING FOOGOT DOD YOUS TRYS YOSING FLOSH DUB AZZ
>>
I feel like animating in Illustrator is akin to trying to bake a cake in a Keurig.
>>
that's cool but I don't have an option in the program I use, I just need to figure out how to fix this problem
>>
delete system 32
>>
>>258942

I'm disgusted to learn not only that there is an animation class somewhere which wants you to use illustrator, a program with no animation tools whatsoever, to create an animation - but with the fact that you just rotoscoped some footage of a dancing girl

Is this some community college shit?

What's stopping you from just using a video editing program to cut out the second half of the exported video which has nothing in it?
>>
>>258942
Jesus fuck, animating with illustrator is like trimming your lawn with a fuckin nail clipper. tell your teacher he is retarded
>>
>>258995
my graphic design class had us use powerpoint to make a video when after effects and premiere where on the computer. why? because my teacher doesnt know hoe to use them.
>>
So you just manually rotoscoped 200 frames of this shit? I feel bad for you dude. As for your problem, can GIMP handle 400 frame gifs? You could see if you can delete any unwanted layers there.
>>
>>259016
most corporate jobs will have you using powerpoint for the majority of your design work. Why? Sales people cant use illustrator or indesign, you are forced to dumb yourself down to fulfill the desires of idiotic sales people. It really aint to bad though - you can still design in illustrator, but the end product will be a powerpoint file.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.