[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how much can I charge for embedding two logos in a word file?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: ECQ5Xau.png (400 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ECQ5Xau.png
400 KB, 1920x1080
how much can I charge for embedding two logos in a word file? how much would you?
>>
>>258857
I don't know, 50p?
>>
>>258865
p?
>>
>>258875
Pence, the equivalent of cents to dollars, pence is to pounds. 50p is about $0.69 USD

That anon is a Britbong.
>>
>>258857
>For a friend
I would send them a lmgtfy.

>My mom
Would just do it.

>Client
Probably free if they paid me for the two logos (literaly 30 seconds of work).
>>
>>258857
tell them if they can't do it alone they probably shouldn't have a computer/company.
this is the 21th century, are they retarded?
>>
>>258857
My normal hourly rate, charged in 30min increments.

even if it only takes 5 minutes total, 30min charge.
>>
>>259230
your hourly rate is?
>>
>>260456
what does my hourly rate matter? that should be set based on your experience/competition/market/preference.
>>
>>259214 - Agree. They should die. In a fire. Fuck, it's 2016. Can they use a toilet?

>>259230 - Agree. If they're a client, and you do work for them already, do it gratis. Build goodwill,

Option 3. Do it free anyway.Hope they come aboard as a client.

Option 4. Make an adult, business descions and tell them to fuck off it you think it's genuinely a waste of time. If you think doing them a favor is worthwhile and they'll appreciate it and reciprocate, go back to option 3.
>>
>>261286
For what it's worth, if it's one minute or 59 minutes, they NEVER appreciate it. They'll expect it next time for free too. AND they'll refer more dud, freeloaders to you expecting free work.
>>
Ask them for a Word® license.
Or tell them to use LaTeX.
>>
>>258857
I would charge for an hour's worth of work, so whatever your rate is. Mine is $25
>>
>>261286
Or this, if it's from a client you work with regularly, I would do it for free since it's quick work and they will appreciate it. Or if you think they will come back as a return client.

This is me >>261703

If you think they won't return, are a jackass, etc I would charge for 1 hour's worth of work.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.