[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey yall im not the greatest at graphic design and colors and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: wallpaper.jpg (96 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
wallpaper.jpg
96 KB, 1920x1080
Hey yall im not the greatest at graphic design and colors and stuff and i would want to ask yall a question. What gold hexidecimal color would look well going with pic related. I need something bold that stands out. Thanks yall and as a prize you can have this beautifull image/wallpaper.
>>
>>256723
Colour for what? Text? added design elements? What are you doing with it? Is it for a web page? A poster? More information is needed.

You can't have a gold hex colour, the colour 'gold' is a cumulation of a lot of different colours to make it look metallic and reflective, a single 'gold' colour would just be yellow or brown, just like you can't have a 'silver' colour, silver is just the reflection of the world around it, and if reduced to a colour just becomes grey.

If you're looking for a colour for text or whatever I'd probably go with something grey rather than gold, of course you want it to stand out from the grey background, so avoid similar tones, but adding anything that stands out too much would just detract from the main focus, which is the contrast between the shiny, metallic hard edged gold on the soft, subtly toned grey everything else.
>>
>>256733
It for custom CSS that i am building for github
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.