[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Business Card
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
Hi, I am looking to create a business card but I have 0 ideas graphical wise. If anyone can lend a hand that would be much appreciated. I am a programmer so maybe something suited to that? so far I have this https://i.gyazo.com/195e7dd29b6bde70e64edab6a254f8b7.png
>>
>>254805
>https://i.gyazo.com/195e7dd29b6bde70e64edab6a254f8b7.png
usually the best way is to start with simple things, as you did. so far so good, looks to me. just look up some inspiration.
>>
>>254805
No one cares about the QR code.

Finish the design properly and upload it so we can give you proper constructive criticism.
>>
>>254810
What should I replace the QR code with? Stuck with ideas on blank space
>>
>>254810
https://i.gyazo.com/f0ef88ffed19062ba165c33fb154b615.png this is more updated version with the text in - Took out the QR code also just need ideas of what to actually replace with. Also should I stick with a one sided business card or go for two sided? Not really sure what to do for the back if I go for two however
>>
File: your-design-here-d76187044[1].png (37 KB, 295x295) Image search: [Google]
your-design-here-d76187044[1].png
37 KB, 295x295
>>254815
is there any reason why you cant attach your image to your post?
>>
>>254844
my bad, here :)
>>
>>254846
>https://i.gyazo.com/f0ef88ffed19062ba165c33fb154b615.png

If I were you, i'd be thinking of a personal logo to be placed in that space on the left-hand side. To suit your style, I'd be focusing on something simple and minimal.

I'd also try aligning the text on top a little better to suit the composition of the design.
>>
>>254858
A logo could work, not too sure what it would be though as im not sure itll suit what the business card is about, its really to hand to people in the industry so they can get certain contact info from me for connection purposes
>>
>>254860
The logo could simply be your stylized initials. It doesn't have to be too flashy. Business cards, especially for networking purposes should communicate a little about who you are, even if its just to other programmers in your industry.
>>
>>254864
I see, that's a very nice point, doing so might make me stand out and be like "hey, I like to make things look nice"
>>
Got my logo on it, now all I need to figure out is the other side to the business card. Again if anyone can chip in ideas that would be greatly helpful, my card is looking 100x better from the feedback
>>
>>254846
If I were you, I would make the name more prominent. Center it a bit more perhaps.
Make your contact info take up less space. Make the text and icons smaller, and put them at the bottom or at the back of the card.
And I personally think you could keep the QR-code, even if people won't scan it. Shit looks pretty cool and technical, which I guess is what you want if you are a programmer.
And remove the blue bar, or do it differently, because it looks really amateurish.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.