[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hearthstone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: download.jpg (17 KB, 184x274) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
17 KB, 184x274
I need to create a Hearthstone Card Back. I got the basic card back PSD, but i need to design the inside myself, preferably to create a new design. I know some Photoshop and basic Illustrator. Can someone give me some ideas, tutorials, or anything to help me? I want to make it something like the one in the picture.
>>
>>254616
maybe change the color and texture of the star and crystals and then pick a planet that maches the same general color, but id keep the bronze front as it is.
>>
>>254616
>Need
What is this for?

And you will need to learn how to draw; Blizzard style. All their stuff is made in Photoshop.
>>
i want to make one to apply to blizzard for a competition, to give card backs specially for this event. They required an example. The PSD i have has this.
>>
File: Cupa Poli HEARTHSTONE CARD BACK.jpg (433 KB, 800x914) Image search: [Google]
Cupa Poli HEARTHSTONE CARD BACK.jpg
433 KB, 800x914
I got some layers out, changed the middle sign and got to a basic look, but i don't know what to do next.
>>
>apply to blizzard
you might need skills for that
>>
>>254658
Oh, my son. OP... Sit down...

If you have to ask for help to make something in photoshop, you aren't even close to getting a job as an artist in the game industry...

If you can't even create a photo/art blog with a few thousand followers you have little change of getting into a company like Blizzard.

Have you even seen the artwork enter into the Heroes of the Storm competitions? Those people 'may' be good enough. Can you create art like that?

I imagine not.

Take the next five years, draw everyday, pay to attend workshops and seminars, learn something, then maybe you will get a replay email.
>>
>>254695
This meme again

Sorry you are so jaded and bitter because you dont have the skills, dont listen to him anon most people only get better on the job you think they only hire elite artists? They dont because they know know they mightf fuck off at anytime
>>
>>254717
>Might leave
>Blizzard
>As an arist
My sides! That's a good one anon... Woo..
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.