[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I made these double sided advertising cards (placards?), but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: Untitled-1.jpg (269 KB, 1038x1343) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
269 KB, 1038x1343
I made these double sided advertising cards (placards?), but for the poster version all the info on both sides needs to be on there.

How can I approach this? There's just too much goddamn info and literally everything on the back needs to be on it. The ugly ass blocky logo in the top needs to big because it's their official logo.

Pic related are two versions of the cards but let's use the white one to solve this problem.
>>
File: Clipboard02.jpg (85 KB, 548x768) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard02.jpg
85 KB, 548x768
I don't know where I'm going with this..
>>
you again

whats the problem now?
the second pic is the poster i suppose.
for me the information is placed well its just nothing else. the only element beside the information is the circle which is pretty random.
maybe try to use symbols from the actual matthäus passion.
the most obvious thing to do is take the cross or the thorncrown and place the information around it/in it.
>>
>>254057
Nah, the circle was chosen over the cross, so I have to go with that. And I still need to include that blocky logo. I think I'm going with this and be done with it.
>>
File: poster-01.jpg (225 KB, 1000x1414) Image search: [Google]
poster-01.jpg
225 KB, 1000x1414
>>254058
>>
>>254058
if the client wants to have it like this, whats your problem? just give him some variations of the informations placed differently
>>
File: Josef_Müller-Brockmann-akari.jpg (339 KB, 756x1066) Image search: [Google]
Josef_Müller-Brockmann-akari.jpg
339 KB, 756x1066
>>
I like it.
>>
>>254054
That's their logo???

Looks like you made it.
Regardless make it smaller.

Your copy is ok, I'd make the title frames a larger font while maintaining being bold.

Make the pertinent information larger that the other stuff, it's a foreign language so I'm not doing well.
>>
>>254133
You're retarded.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.