[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ultrasound look
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 8
File: 100518784.jpg (1 MB, 3000x2250) Image search: [Google]
100518784.jpg
1 MB, 3000x2250
Hi /gd/,
can you help me and let me know how to get this ultrasound look?
What filters would you use? I tried one in filter forge, but it was super shitty, but I think that one should be able to put this together by some combination in PS, like some distortion, noise, etc. But I'm not really getting close yet so I decided to ask. (file attached is a 'howitshouldlooklike')
Thanks!
>>
just take a huge portion of the "texture" in this sort of image and mask it into any shape you want
>>
I would say... Put a nice sepia tone on it, it will look amazing
>>
First find the radial center by making a big-ass ball thats curve is along the edge of the image
>>
Then crop your image so that it's EXACTLY the size of the ball, and with the center being the ball's center. Merge your ultrasound image layer with a black layer that takes 100% of the background.
Then hit Distort -> Polar Coordinates -> Polar to Rectangular
>>
Then stretch that image horizontally for 500%.
Now you have your base image. THIS is actually what you're trying to achieve, I'd say probably a mix of noise, wind and blur. There might be a Filter Gallery Filter for this, can't remember.
>>
File: eh.jpg (685 KB, 3000x2250) Image search: [Google]
eh.jpg
685 KB, 3000x2250
>>253687
Once you've done what you want, reverse the process; scale to 20%, apply Polar Coordinates (Rectangular to Polar) and re-crop the image.
>>
>>253687
Now that I think about it, it probably shouldn't be 500&20%, but the percentage relative to the sector
>>
File: spookyshit.jpg (54 KB, 634x557) Image search: [Google]
spookyshit.jpg
54 KB, 634x557
Is this image real or altered?
(im serious, shits scary)
>>
>>253692
yes, she's pregnant, you're fucked op.
>>
>>253685
>>253686
>>253687
>>253688
>>253690
Thanks man! Will try in few hours and post the result.
>>
>>253685
>>253686
>>253687
>>253688
>>253690

props to you for taking some of your time to explain this.
>>
>>253694
Not op but thanks for the laught...
>>
File: 12323133333.png (149 KB, 685x705) Image search: [Google]
12323133333.png
149 KB, 685x705
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.