[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need help on changing his jersey Im trying to put him in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: joe haden fam help.png (903 KB, 666x1000) Image search: [Google]
joe haden fam help.png
903 KB, 666x1000
I need help on changing his jersey

Im trying to put him in a Baltimore Ravens jersey, but I cant find a good image of a player in the angle he has in the photo. I managed to get the helmet near perfect but I cant get the jersey right. Currently using Gimp because I dont like Photoshop because im too used to Gimp

Any help? /sp/ wouldnt understand
>>
>>253270
>Helmet
>Near Perfect
Oh OP, you have a ways to go on that.
And there is a perfect tool for this, bit it's in photoshop.
>>
>>253270
>Not Rocket League
Not any kind of sports ball I would care about.
>>
>>253271
the helmet is fine
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 488x488) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 488x488
>>253320
You really think so?
>>
File: george-costanza.jpg (107 KB, 550x311) Image search: [Google]
george-costanza.jpg
107 KB, 550x311
>>253359
Tell me whats wrong with it Jerry
>>
You change the shirt color to the right one and paste / warp the logos and graphical elements on it by hand.
>>
The warp mesh tool for pasting the logos is in Photoshop, I doubt gay ass Gimp has that.

Gimp is for sweaty Linux losers who think they have feature parity when they can rotate and resize pictures and add text. It's trash and there's a reason why it's not used in professional production anywhere.
>>
>>253619
Will try, I dont know why I didnt think of that

>>253620
You have a really good point, ive been using gimp for about 2 years and when I used photoshop I could tell why people think its better

Its a big learning curve but ill try using it instead, my computer might actually be too shit for it
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 472x311) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 472x311
>>253361
Did you even look at the helmet? Just look at the helmet and tell me there is nothing wrong.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.