[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Someone to record and edit 20 second trailers for my Alpha game.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: res.png (696 KB, 2048x993) Image search: [Google]
res.png
696 KB, 2048x993
Paid and possible constant future work with potential massive bonus.

I will be happy to pay $10-$20 per clip PLUS a $1000 bonus if my game makes over $100k on release.
Must be able to let me choose soundtrack for trailer, and a subtitle.
Very simple 2 or 3 different scenes per trailer with fade in and fade out.
Editing only needs to change scene on the right music note for it to look good.
You will have to capture a couple scenes from the game. Then splice these together to make a 20 second trailer.
Basic editing skills required.
Please only contact me if you are ok with all these points.
A very low res cut for me to approve before payment after which you will send me the full 1080 resolution final cut would be perfect way to to do this.
I am hoping you will enjoy doing this as it is the culmination of a lot of hard work for me!! So it should be kinda cool, the better the trailer the greater the chance of success for the game!
Thank you for reading this.
>>
I'm interested in this, but you didn't really give an email or something to contact you so contact me here; [email protected]
Using meltmail as a quick and dirty barrier to my spam email lmfao. Afterwards, I'll get in touch on my real email.
>>
What do you mean by clip?
>>
>>253160
Same guy here, I believe the address has "melted", and I didn't get an email, so I'll just assume you found help elsewhere or didn't want some random guy on 4chan to help you
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.