[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/gd/ I need some advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: anonconlogo.png (58 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
anonconlogo.png
58 KB, 640x400
Hi I had this idea a couple of hours ago ( >>>/g/52462145 ) to start an online conference by letting the community here on 4chan (and other chans) make talks/presentations and then livestreaming them when they are done.

So first thing I did was open up Gimp and making a logo. Only problem is I'm a programmer not a graphics artist. So I was looking for some help and feedback. I tried to make a logo that represented the chan community and how autistic it sometimes can be. The logo is to represent the community as a whole, so I don't want flat design and clean fonts. I rather want chaos, autism, meme's and luls. Since that seems to be the most prominent thing here on 4chan. If you think I'm wrong and should go for a clean design of my logo than please convince me otherwise.

Also what do you think of the general idea of creating an online conference to represent anonymous subculture. Are there some anons up in here that want to contribute or even create your own talk. It can be on anything you like, you could perhaps give a rant on design, explain some aspect of design, etc. be creative
>>
File: 050-nirvana.jpg (15 KB, 552x294) Image search: [Google]
050-nirvana.jpg
15 KB, 552x294
>>252038
it would look alot better without the fedora, with a proper x-height and with a clean white mask on top instead of that one. and the idea seems interesting for a podcast or something but you might have some trouble convincing people (it will be better if they can just upload something anonymously)
>>
>>252038
if you stick around i'll might come up with something later.
>>
If you really wanna use the board colors then color pick them and chose a better combination, here you can't see the greentext for example

Also the background shape doesnt make any sense
>>
>>252038
make sure you don't give trolls to many possibilities to banter you. Drop the fedora, drop the mask.
>>
File: _.png (259 KB, 1980x3960) Image search: [Google]
_.png
259 KB, 1980x3960
>>252076
>>252038
just make this. even if probably op is not coming back
>>
>>252038
Are you serious? Are you retarded? Scrap the old design, that's terrible, get it out of here. Now take a look at something like good ol' >>252165 here, this mate has something worthy. This can work.

Ohh, you still wanted to participate? Take that mask, center it, add some four-leaf clovers/serifs as garnish around the bottom (download some Photoshop brushes for that) — in general, make it fancy as possible. Why? It was you who wanted to go ironic, so of course, Anonymous likes to think they're the supreme opinion, the ungirdled one, so make sure the lettering and serifs are extraordinarily pretentious to reflect that.

Was that so hard?
>>
>>252165
OP here, thanks man. Will try to see if I can get this thing rolling.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.