[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I improve my logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8
File: Logo fondo.png (35 KB, 513x480) Image search: [Google]
Logo fondo.png
35 KB, 513x480
First time poster
I run a small youtube news channel.
The show is called "El Aullido Express" or in english "The Howl Express"
I made the logo with méxico city silhouette and a sort of showy font but I'm still not happy with the result. Is it the font that it's wrong or the entire logo that It is not harmonic?

Critique logo please
>>
Too much going on and the font is stretched. You could maybe add a single building silhouette in the moon, make the wolf smaller then add the text beside the graphic or below.

Also I don't like the font personally.
>>
File: Sin título-3.png (42 KB, 709x709) Image search: [Google]
Sin título-3.png
42 KB, 709x709
>>251937
I think that you should do something like this (pic related) and hear the advise of 251939
>>
>>251943
Btw, I think that the position of the letters isnt the right one
>>
>>251937

Shrink the wolf and bit and put a building or two infront of the moon.

You might possibly have to make them a dark gray or so they don't blend into the wolf
>>
File: Prototipo 1.png (24 KB, 487x459) Image search: [Google]
Prototipo 1.png
24 KB, 487x459
>>251939
>>251943
Thank you for your advice anon, I took your advices and I come out with this.
>>
File: Prototipo 2.png (31 KB, 470x471) Image search: [Google]
Prototipo 2.png
31 KB, 470x471
>>252046
I took your idea but I couldn't make it work (Needless to say I'm an amateur) so I put the building on the background.
>>
>>252094
This is already infinitely better.

Fucking simplify, OP. That's not even a logo, it's an awkward portrait.
>>
>>252107
Thanks.
You are right, is better to simplify,after all a logo must be simple to remember. I going to start working more on this concept. Now I just need to find the perfect font for this.
>>
File: Prototipo 3.png (250 KB, 2008x2008) Image search: [Google]
Prototipo 3.png
250 KB, 2008x2008
News version
Critique logo please
>>
>>252201
I personally feel that simpler is better, remove the shit in the background and leave just the buildings and wolves and it looks great.
>>
File: Prototipo 4.png (178 KB, 2008x2008) Image search: [Google]
Prototipo 4.png
178 KB, 2008x2008
>>252202
Well?
>>
>>252204
keep dark gray wolf, lighten background gray
>>
>>252204
I like it more than the last one, it's infinitely better use a flat color to the background. Gj buddy

Por cierto, dime cual es tu canal para echarle un vistazo, lejano compadre Hehehe

Saludos desde España

> personally 8/10
>>
>>252204
>>252208
Ye, you should give bright to the grey background color, just to check how it shows
>>
File: Prototipo 5.png (174 KB, 2008x2008) Image search: [Google]
Prototipo 5.png
174 KB, 2008x2008
>>252208
>>252222
Thanks. what do you think? I personally like more this version >>252201

>>252221
Thanks man. I don't post my channel link because I don't want to get banned, but you can look for "El Aullido Express" and my show will appear first.
>>
>>252226
You dont need to show the clouds of this version >>252201 the best designs are sinthetic and simple, the clouds could confuse people.
>>
>>252226
Holy shit god tier. 10/10
>>
>>252268
Thanks, now I just need to find the perfect font and position for the letters
>>
maybe have a very horizontal logo with the text lowercase to the right of the icon? so the round shape of the lowercase "e" in "el" is harmonious with the roundness of the icon
>>
a really rough mockup of the layout im talking about
>>
>>252226
Here you go! Great job, OP. This is officially a great logo now!
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.