[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /gd, just finished slapping this together a little while
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: Slaves Flyer2.png (4 MB, 2603x3802) Image search: [Google]
Slaves Flyer2.png
4 MB, 2603x3802
hey /gd, just finished slapping this together a little while ago, how'd i do?
>>
>>251784
not bad but i'm guessing you just did the layout right? the two things i didn't like:
the black strokes and the size proportions for the logos (also maybe leave a little more space on the top and bottom)
>>
>>251789
Made the background, and threw together the layout of everything yea. Some of the logos were really low quality and pixellated, so I had to kind of redraw them to get the quality up. I also made the entire logo for the bottom right band.

What do you mean when you say black strokes? I'm confused only because I'm a heavy abuser of the stroke effect in Photoshop and this is one of the few times I didn't use it haha. And thanks, I was thinking it needed a bit more height as well
>>
>>251784
the background looks really bad. did you use high res resources? Also the capture the crown logo looks really bad. Did you crop it?

4/10

also capture the crown sucks really hard.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.