[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, can you give me some idea for the portal plz, it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160113_125522.jpg (3 MB, 3120x4160) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160113_125522.jpg
3 MB, 3120x4160
Hey guys, can you give me some idea for the portal plz, it's a logo for a society of house construction ! If u have any argu critics, tell me !
>>
>>251370
it looks like a shitty cloud. try searching for some references on google.
>>
It's definitely not bad. Good symmetrical balance and well grounded.

I am a bit concerned if this is supposed to stand as its own logotype without any branding text if people are going to know what to think.

Branding ambiguity is only allowable if your budget for brand syndication is big enough to support it.

Otherwise I don't think it is bad just as design is concerned.

You may consider a different shape for your container. This is not to say that the cloud is necessarily bad, but the design should always work to communicate the idea behind it and serve as a conveyor in and of itself.

I like the direction though and I would like to see you expand upon it more. Just keep it clean, sharp, and simple and you should be good to go.
>>
>>251370
Either make the house more 3d, or make the fence more 2d. Or, you could drop the fence entirely.

Make the house bigger. It looks like it's inside of the cloud.

Remove that weird shadow thing on the front of the house.

If i were you, I would look to nes games for inspiration, as they're good at the kind of perspective that you're going for.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.