[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you help me improve my friends mixtape cover
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: compare.jpg (97 KB, 1304x932) Image search: [Google]
compare.jpg
97 KB, 1304x932
My friend has decided to release a mixtape. when i saw his mixtape cover that he had paid someone else in school too make, i thought he had got ripped off so i made a new one. can you tell me what i should improve?
>>
Take out the text on the shirt on the left and it's actually pretty great.
The one on the right is... not so great. Fonts contrast each other in a really bad way and the photo just seems like an afterthought with how blurry it is.
Keep the one on the left. The guy knew what he was doing with modern design, especially dealing in music.
>>
>>249238
This.
>>
i wanted to use the original picture but he said he only had this version of it, so i just had to make do with an instagram photo of his.
>>
>>249258
Martyric can look really good. Just... Not like that. Also, I hope there is a picture that makes him look less goofy.

Or honestly look to Earl Sweatshirt's latest album cover for inspiration. Something simple like that could be great.
>>
>>249215
>twisted soul
>the visionseeker

Tell your friend to quit music
>>
>>249371

this.

both look terrible, and a big part of that is because of the name and title chosen.
>>
>>249258
Clone stamp that shit out and you're golden.
>>
looks like some very gay weeabo shit bb

does he cosplay as Virtual Fighter on purpose?
>>
File: 1451760846534.png (727 KB, 776x3623) Image search: [Google]
1451760846534.png
727 KB, 776x3623
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.