[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Self-Promo Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: selfpromothread.png (22 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
selfpromothread.png
22 KB, 250x250
http://petercastler.tumblr.com/
>>
>>249028
Beautiful. Really nice structure and colours there. Just fantastic. You seem like a really sweet artist, guy. Wonderful choice of url as well, friend. tumblr.com Really puts it all together and makes you stand out there, guy. Really nice works. I appreciate that you shared your work, guy. Really. Just fantastic.

Do you mind if I save some of your works on my non-portable computer hard drive? I really hope you say yes. Looking forward to more of you art, guy. Keep us updated. Thank you and God bless.
>>
>>249056
This is some nextlvl ironic memeposting.
>>
>>249056
>shitposting on /gd/
>>
>>249056
This is why this board is so dead. What the fuck are you even trying to achieve with a post like that...
>>
>>249028

Really interesting to see actually.
Wouldn't mind seeing some fashion sketches of any of your ideas for techwear.

Process like that is always really engaging.

Oh just a note for ikona -- look up cbs logo, I know you're not american but its just something to note.
>>
>>249149
Trying to tell OP that he's a shitty, generic designer with a tumblr /fa/ fuckboi aesthetic.
>>
>>249156
I'm sure you could have found a more constructive way of saying that. At least give reasons why you don't like something, and I doubt anything you do is any better. Stop being a wasteman
>>
>>249187
Sorry, guy. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings there. Wowe. It's all goofs and laughs, friend. Nothing personnel. I am actually very proud that you have a hobby. Please keep creating new pieces and inspiring all of us to put our free time into creative purposes, like creating buttons for different apps, and learning how to write more constructive replies with sincere critique. (Sorry, I'm only learning how to circklejerk, haven't gotten to the dick-riding part yet. But I got the politeness part nailed, dude, don't you agree?).

But, self-promotion on 4chang, friend? You want to promote your aesthetic pieces to posters like me? Why? I don't have a studio, guy. (But you are in my non-portable computer hard drive gallery though, friend!)

You and me both know that you don't want any critique, guy. You want admiration, friend. It's all good, it's fine, I don't have any problem with that, friend, nobody does. Everybody wants to be admired. You just came to the wrong place for this, friend. I would suggest you give dribbble a look for this specific purpose. Besides, you can actually get hired there if you are good enough (like yourself). And with such a unique and inspiring style as yours, you won't have to promote yourself on 4chane anymore! I believe in you, friend! I know that one day I will see your work on the billboards across all nations and I will remember how you called me a wasteman.

God bless.
-Wasteman
>>
>>249271
I stopped reading your insufferable reply half through because I'm not even the OP, guy. I guess I can see why you might think I am, friend. You, buddy, are literally whinging over someone trying to start a genuine thread on the slowest and maybe even the worst board on this hell hole site, guy. If you took your sweaty head out of your anus for just a moment, friend, you'd see threads like this all the time, gentleman. Did writing in that patronising style make your little dick hard, sir? Do you now feel so much better than everyone else, master? Did it make you feel less bad about being unemployed, senator? Does it help cover up your failed degree, man? Did you sit in your mothers house on a PC you didn't pay for, and laugh as you were writing, guy? Does that self-stroking response make up for the constant failures of your short life, guy? Huh, little man?
>>
>>249275
Kinda invalidates your point when you write in the same style, doofus.
>>
>>249275
Lighten up. Thank you and God bless.
-Wasteman
>>
>>249275
Wow- you're also pretentious, and an asshole.

xoxo,
Wasteman
>>
>>249286
>>249275
>>249271

lmao

the rage
>>
File: op.png (20 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
op.png
20 KB, 250x250
>>249271
>But, self-promotion on 4chang, friend?
Listen here, mate, on the first couple of months of /gd/ we had a thread like this every week. They were meant for anons to share portfolios and follow each other, share inspiration, get in contact for collabs — oh You know, stuff you can only do through online forums.

/gd/ is not your special fucking tree house, you cynical, bittercunt.

>fuccboi
You actually have no grasp on genres of aesthetics, so don't bother using words too big for you.
>>
>>249149
preach.
>>
>>249279
le ironic shitposting
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.