[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a work consisting in valorizing a book collection, these
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: 2.jpg (28 KB, 650x380) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
28 KB, 650x380
I have a work consisting in valorizing a book collection, these books are with drawing made by cutting the pages with laser, the holes create an illustration.

I have to create a communication support helping to promote these books. This communication support is about the book collection and gives a lot of information about it.

It has to be either a paper support (print) or a "virtual" one, like a powerpoint or a swf.

I'm going with a print support. But I have several doubt and questions about the "format".
It can be a folding flyer, a booklet, or a brochure.

I thought about making a booklet, because I think that flyers are easily threw in the garbage, you pay less attention to them.

I think that the booklet may give more value to the communication support, the person holding the booklet can take more time to read it (or even quickly peek into it), i would focus more on the page layout, the fonts used,...

I could make some pages "larger" and foldable, to hide some text (details, observation,...), the user would have to unfold the page to read the text. Or I could put a picture on the double page and the doule page would be the larger and foldable one.

I have given texts to put into this support, those texts are mandatory and I can't change them at all (those texts are the description of the book collection, the plot of the differents books and stuff like that. It's quite long )

The booklet would make it easier to put all the text in it.

What do you think ? If I want to create a more valuable communication support, is it a good idea to go with a booklet rather than a folding flyer ?

I'm obviously more convinced by the idea of the booklet, but I would like to have opinions from here.
>>
>>248984
something i forgot to say

Since the book collection is about laser cutting, I could do the same thing with this work, cutting a little pattern, or the text of the cover to remind of the "theme" of this collection.
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.