[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do you think of their logo, /gd/? >love the logo >absolutely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: photo.jpg (46 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
46 KB, 900x900
what do you think of their logo, /gd/?

>love the logo
>absolutely hate the text
>>
>>248030
they are so middle class suburban boring, just like their logo
>>
I dig the logo, fits well with them.
>>
the logo always made me think that Rhett was a voice in links head.
>>
>>248052
Like that guy with the face on the back of his head that would whisper awful things to him at night?
>>
Link reminds me of Tina from Bob's Burgers
>>
>>248030
I think I like both logo and typeface
The logo is a nice fluid solution and the typeface is simple, not too overthought
Overall cool
>>
File: finebros.jpg (55 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
finebros.jpg
55 KB, 1000x1000
>>248030
>>
>>248030
It's not bad, it's just not interesting. But I don't know how interesting a logo really needs to be for a couple faggots who eat cereal and call it a show.
>>
>>248114
The face half parted, is soo overused
>>
>>248030
I like this much better cropped, also really don't understand the hate around the show. Still rather have my kids watch them than a bunch of cancerous Minecraft channels.
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 563x563) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 563x563
>>248720
Damn forgot photo.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.