[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A music video made with 2000 Instagrams pics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: miniature youtube08.jpg (428 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
miniature youtube08.jpg
428 KB, 1280x720
I did this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqwbqxzsA2g
>>
fun idea but IG pics aren't fair use so get ready for angry C&Ds from self-indulged selfie whores who want no part in this
>>
>>247949
I'm not sure about that. Fair use is not about if the original content is copyrighted or not, it is how you re-use it, for exemple you can use content owned by someone else as quotation or parody. In this case I don't know if it's fair use or not, but you can only report it if you own the original content and it would really be bad luck if someone in this actually saw the video and take the time to report it because he/she appear for 1/10 second
>>
Very cool, liked the smile stock photos as well.
Business ones felt out of place, could be from the meme association I have for them though (most likely)
>>
>>247947
how long did it take?
>>
>>247953

I think the stock photo thing is supossed to state that people who make cliche Instagram/facebook pictures are just shallow interchangeable stock assets and cookie cutter cutouts(hence the name of the song "cliche") or something allong similar lines.
>>
This is pretty good OP. I'm really into the idea here.
It's a real shame that a lot of regular people (e.g. the people featured in the video) would probably severely misinterpret the message of it.
The video really shows just how much people nowadays are so shallow, and how little they're different. I hate people like that, and it really garnered a visceral response from me. Good job OP. You made me hate normies even more.
>REEEE
>>
>>247947
Song is shit. Hope you used some image recognition software to do it because otherwise it was a waste of time.
>>
>>247947

That was fantastic, OP. really well done.
>>
>>248055
instagram models aren't normies, though
>>
>>247947
Really well done - interesting idea coupled with great execution, but sadly not with good music.
>>
>>248233
>>247947
Very cool OP but i agree not very good music. would love to see more tho
>>
>>248189
Bullshit. They're who normies aspire to be.
>>
>>247947
Was expecting shit, but was seriously pleasantly surprised. Really good job, OP. Keep it up.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.