[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello, /gd/. I could need your creativity. I draw comics (I suck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: logo duden.png (62 KB, 789x775) Image search: [Google]
logo duden.png
62 KB, 789x775
Hello, /gd/. I could need your creativity. I draw comics (I suck at drawing) as a hobby and I need some ideas for a new logo for my blog.

At the moment I use just a shitty text and Im not happy with it. Pic kinda related - but its my G+ logo but its too large to use it on my blog.

The word "Schneckedertzchen" actually doesnt exist. Its like slang for "stupid idea, bullshit, useless things" and so on. Schnecke is german for snail. So...you guys have any ideas how to "combine" snail, bullshit and maybe comics?

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>247172
Ah, I don't think that will make a good logo. Since German words are so long they tend to just use the first leters of each worm.

And sadly, the Nazi's ruined SS for the rest of us.
>>
anyone? There must be anything that could work. ;_;
>>
File: Schneckedertzchen - Copy.png (51 KB, 634x461) Image search: [Google]
Schneckedertzchen - Copy.png
51 KB, 634x461
>>247172
>>247204
This is just off the top of my head mind, but what about the coiled shell -> coil of poo imagery? If you're looking for a silly logo.
>>
>>247324
Hm. Thanks for the try. But I dont like the idea.
Thanks anyway.
>>
>>247172
Why are you drawing comics when you admit that you suck at drawing? You should be practicing with that skill instead.
>>
>>247416
>Why are you drawing comics when you admit that you suck at drawing? You should be practicing with that skill instead.

For the stories i have to tell its not necessary that they look good.

Just look at Cyanide and Happiness (they're still better than my stuff though)
>>
>>247496
So your stories or your drawing is worse than Cyanide and Happiness? Neither situation is good btw
>>
>>247655
I know, I know. Too much TV as a kid, I guess ;_;
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.