[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Custom T-shirt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
Hai /gd/
Does anyone here know how to make a custom t-shirt as similar to this one as possible? Biggest problem I ran into is where to find a site that would let me add that white extension to the bottom of the shirt.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>>
>>246903
You're not going to find a print-on-demand site that will print outside a 14x20in or so area.
Most print on demand sites are using DTG (direct to garment) printers, not screening.

What you want done would have to be done by the traditional silk screening process or with sublimation printing, etc. There's going to be set up costs and minimums on how few shirts need to be created. This is going to be much more expensive than a one-off print.
>>
>>246908
What numbers are we looking at?
I could go for a dozen or so but if it's in the hundreds fuck that.
>>
>>246909
shop i use to work at had a minimum of 50.
>>
>>246912
And what price could one expect per shirt at that number?
>>
>>246913
depends on how its being done, what blanks are being used, and a bunch of other variables.

it's best to do this with someone local. visit a few print shops and get some prices.
>>
>>246914
Not gonna happen, living inside a tiny town in a small country so chances are there's no local print shops anywhere. Any shops online that could do this and ship to europe?
>>
>>246916
>246916
eu based or us?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.