[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Type Composition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: Type Composition.jpg (183 KB, 498x498) Image search: [Google]
Type Composition.jpg
183 KB, 498x498
Hi, I'm working on a project. Could someone send me an illustrator or photoshop file with type compositions?

I've attached a file to better explain what I'm looking for.

Thanks
>>
So you're asking us to do your homework for you.

Nah. I had a similar project in my first year of uni and if you can't handle something as simple as that you should seriously reconsider your career choice.
>>
>>246749
I'm not studying design. I'm doing a marketing course, but have to take a design credit in our third year.
>>
>>246751
you just overlap letters to create interesting shapes

should take you 15-20min to come up with a bunch of them.
>>
File: Letters-1.png (77 KB, 725x725) Image search: [Google]
Letters-1.png
77 KB, 725x725
Seriously OP, it's ez.
I had to do it last semester. Easiest way to go about it is to just think about letter shapes and how they can interact. Draw thumbnails, they're useful as shit. Everyone in my class thought since they were already on computers that they could just skip out on planning it out on paper, and their designs were shit.

tl:dr: Just fucking draw thumbnails with letters until you find something you like.

(Pic related was mine. Donut steel.)
>>
>>246748
look up weingart
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.