[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just began using inkscape, whatchu thinkin' about it? I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4
File: test.png (99 KB, 721x670) Image search: [Google]
test.png
99 KB, 721x670
Just began using inkscape, whatchu thinkin' about it?
I feel like the part I vectorized from a picture is still decent (though the model's face doesn't look like that at all, can't figure out how to get the features of her face right), but the drawn part is pure shit.
>>
File: Get-Out.gif (471 KB, 474x379) Image search: [Google]
Get-Out.gif
471 KB, 474x379
>that motive
>>
you should watch this episode of courage the cowardly dog then
>>
>>245860
U mad at tits?

>>245862
Why should I?
>>
File: dsg.jpg (7 KB, 158x199) Image search: [Google]
dsg.jpg
7 KB, 158x199
>>245858
just learn illustrator you gipsy and get your shit together with the muh privilege motif
>>
macro-flinging 12 year olds aside, you need to learn to vary your line thickness.

first step is figuring out the mechanics of doing so in inkscape.

second step is applying those mechanics in service of a goal, like using thickness to imply depth or depict changing textures.

second step requires you to research illustration techniques and, if you want to make something worthwhile, learn to draw (it's not that hard).

vector tutorials can only explain the mechanics, not how to apply the mechanics.
>>
>>245893

Thanks for the advices! Though I guess having a tablet would help for the drawing part.

>>245866

Ha! I just realised with your comment that it looked like feminism propaganda. It was not my intention though, I must be a closeted feminist or something.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.