[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I already regret this decision
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: logo scorp.png (71 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
logo scorp.png
71 KB, 1680x1050
I made a logo for myself, mainly out of boredom and need of practise. Give it to me straight guys.
>>
File: logo scorp orange.png (74 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
logo scorp orange.png
74 KB, 1680x1050
Another version without the gradient
>>
Too stuffed . Nice color choices on the second one . Try to make the scorpion a little less detailed , imo , because i hardly could see it has ZA in there .
>>
>>245372
Yeah you're right I got a bit carried away, I'll simplify it. Not a huge fan of the ZA myself but it had to make sense with the font for the Cs.
>>
>>245372
Oh and do you think outlining the letters one way or another would make it clearer? Thanks man
>>
>>245377
Not him, but it's more about visual clutter than actual visibility. You could simplify most of the scorpion's details while still keeping visual fidelity. And as he said, nice choice of colors on the second one.
>>
>>245377
Well i can give it a try tomorrow and i would recommend that in some way or another decrease the negative space between the claws and letters . Furthermore making the letter a little more bold and big so that your logo is more portrait than landscape . You are on a good way in my opinon.
>>
File: i dont even.png (98 KB, 1500x1501) Image search: [Google]
i dont even.png
98 KB, 1500x1501
>>245356
>>245552
Hey OP this is my attempt from what i got from the image trace :) . Would make more changes but its too time consuming .
>>
File: or like this not sure.png (106 KB, 1500x1501) Image search: [Google]
or like this not sure.png
106 KB, 1500x1501
>>245671
check the filename
>>
Is this supposed to say CZAD? That's the word for carbon monoxide in Polish.
>>
what's the significance of the scorpion? fucks everything up desu

actually so do the initials

just delete everything
>>
In the beginning, i was planning to make the scorpion a separate logo , but then i decided not to alter OP's logo too much . if anyone wants to see it separate just say so .
>>
File: alakazam.jpg (39 KB, 300x266) Image search: [Google]
alakazam.jpg
39 KB, 300x266
OP here
>>245671
>>245672
These are cool dude! Kinda looks like pic related though lmao

>>245692
Czac, just my in game name.
>>
File: logo scorp simplified.png (59 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
logo scorp simplified.png
59 KB, 1680x1050
here's the simplified version I did last night btw
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.