[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need me some cool ideas and inspiration for a logo I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: BadLogoK[1].jpg (44 KB, 249x303) Image search: [Google]
BadLogoK[1].jpg
44 KB, 249x303
I need me some cool ideas and inspiration for a logo I'm working on. It has to be energic, something that you'll remember and subtly remind you of weed. h4lp anyone?

>inb4 post the logo u working on
no
>>
dude just find some leaves outside, scan 'em, import as bmp to any vector drawing program (inkscape recommended!) and click 'Path' -> 'Trace bitmap' -> and then mess around with some specifications and hit OK and BOOM vector logo reminding of weed
>>
DUDE WEED LMAO xD
>>
>>245332
ikr
lel
>>
>>245333
checked
>>
>>245327
the color must remind you of weed, we don't want a weed leaf in there, you know?
>>
>>245335
oh ok
i'll try to make smtng now
Do you want any letters in there?
>>
>>245339
imagotipe + the letters yes, but I was just asking for colors (we aiming for a flat color atm but we don't know yet), etc.
>>
>>245340
00aa005c
try this colour
>>
File: test.png (156 B, 48x48) Image search: [Google]
test.png
156 B, 48x48
>>245340
also any tips on dos and don't on logo design 101 would be more than welcome, I've studied and worked in the field for some shitty job but I know I'm far from a pro at this

>>245342
is this the color you are talking about? I'm not familiar with that color format
>>
>>245342
the fuck is this color format anyone?
>00aa005c
>>
>>246248
It looks like miss typed hex, or some sort of hex pantone (where the c would be coated).
>>
File: shapethought.png (8 KB, 401x231) Image search: [Google]
shapethought.png
8 KB, 401x231
>>245324
I always liked the look of the more exotic types of marijuana.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/4f/20/e8/4f20e8f3c6eb990bcd9e1e1893b90068.jpg

Maybe something using the bright colors and tendrils. Here is a quick shape thought.
>>
>>246263
http://www.pantone.com/pages/pantone/colorfinder.aspx
not even pantone knows what that is, I was thinking it could be rgba even, but I had no luck there, it remains a mistery for now

>>246268
interesting looking weed, I chose subtle representations of weed in music videoclips, specifically those using green colored lights and even posters using cannabis leaf and a green plaet on the posters. The image of the company is for web-mobile app/web and phisical world (print, shirts and other irl stuff) so I'm still checking color palets and the backgrounds it would be represented int.
I'm working with a minimal simple as fuck logo right now and another more volumetric with lights and shades version of it, not sure how this works but I'm banging my head against it.
>>
File: thoughts2.png (78 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
thoughts2.png
78 KB, 620x620
>>246275
Maybe something along these lines?
>>
>>246284
definitely not what I had in mind, but a very interesting concept, the more I look at it the more I like it, saved, wish I could give all the information about the project so everyone could understand better, but you know...
>>
>>246288
Yep. Good luck.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.