[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
optimizes/improvements for our logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8
File: logo_santerh_long.png (76 KB, 500x298) Image search: [Google]
logo_santerh_long.png
76 KB, 500x298
Hello guys,
i´m working on a Logo for our company.

Our company does much with nature and we are trying to restore and support natural resources.

This way i tought a spiral (infinity), with foliages on it and a result as sun could be a good logo for our company.

We use two options, with the full text and just with the S in the middle and without the text.

Does anyone of you have some imrpovement tipps for the logo i made ?
>>
File: 032-2014.jpg (37 KB, 600x229) Image search: [Google]
032-2014.jpg
37 KB, 600x229
>>245135
Simplify
Change the font for a modern one
Remove the crap around the 'S'
Make the spiral thinner and the leaves thicker
Try a different version without gradients
Make it black and white add the colors at the end
Look for a better balance of the positive-negative space and try different x-heights
>>
Please change that font!! Hurts my eyes.
>>
>>245135
Please change that font!! Hurts my eyes.
>>
File: logo_santerh_long_rew.png (62 KB, 822x354) Image search: [Google]
logo_santerh_long_rew.png
62 KB, 822x354
Wich font did you used in your logo ?

I tried some rework, do you mean something like that would be better ?
>>
File: logo_santerh_long.png (34 KB, 507x147) Image search: [Google]
logo_santerh_long.png
34 KB, 507x147
Some more rework.
>>
>>245215
Breddy gud, it still kinda feela cheap though. Maybe chose a less childish font, make the spiral and the text either single-colored or one-way shaded (sorry for the shitty ass English, not my mother tongue)
>>
Hmm all from my family think the old with the S inner the spiral is the best...
>>
surely you can find a better font than this, OP
>>
File: santer-01.jpg (42 KB, 260x294) Image search: [Google]
santer-01.jpg
42 KB, 260x294
did what i could...
>>
>gradients in a logo

OP please stop
>>
>>245352
Gradients are good . However pretty hard to use , and will usually end up looking bad . A very slight gradient from lime to grass green can be smooth and look minimal. Also , the font should be simplified and the s should be put outside the logo so that the logo can be used as a standalone element .
>>
This isn´t mine above your comment^^
The others are mine.
>>
>>245137
Wich font do you use ?
>>
File: 1448914056581.jpg (32 KB, 224x112) Image search: [Google]
1448914056581.jpg
32 KB, 224x112
>>245346
This maybe?
>>
File: pretty basic.png (6 KB, 528x526) Image search: [Google]
pretty basic.png
6 KB, 528x526
>>245378
Here i used a pretty basic gradient on a random shape and it does look pretty smooth . its a prnt screen .
>>
File: 43-artea.jpg (25 KB, 600x225) Image search: [Google]
43-artea.jpg
25 KB, 600x225
>>245378
>>
>>245135
lmao firth thing I read was "Sanitizer"
>>
>>245730
Lol yeah i will change the font, i like this from second post, but whats font i`s it ?
>>
>>245524
This one.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.