[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any freelance designers looking for work? I'm starting a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
Any freelance designers looking for work?
I'm starting a skate brand and I need some art, tee designs and deck designs

Post some of your work and contact if you're keen
>>
Incase it wasn't implied I am totally willing to pay
>>
File: skay.jpg (134 KB, 600x498) Image search: [Google]
skay.jpg
134 KB, 600x498
>>245032

>What is your background?
>What do you know about business/marketing?
>Are you making your own online store or selling through third parties?
>Do you have any good contacts?
>Already know a good printing company?
>How many designs do you want?
>Do you already have a logo?
>Brand name?
>What sort of rough pay estimate are we talking?
>Do you want to pay per design?
>Possibility of a full time job with salary?

Everyone here will assume you are a 14yo child until proven otherwise.
>>
>>245034

Pic isn't mine FYI
>>
>>245034
>What do I know about business/marketing
A lot
>Online store/third party
Using shopify to start out for now, also have three stores local to me that are wanting to stock my shit
>printing company
Yeah got a really good deck company, all the samples I've received are great. Tee's are just average tee printing for now until the brand picks up
>How many designs
I'm mainly after help with a tee design for now and maybe an extra deck. I have a designer doing a deck for me at the moment and I have a couple of other designs, I just wouldn't mind an extra couple to fall back on
>Logo
No not yet, I have a friend who was doing a logo for me but her style doesn't match the target audience. I'm not overly concerned with a logo just yet but I would like one in the near future
>Pay estimate
Depends what you do. The artist I mentioned earlier doing a deck design is charging me $200, but I know different artists charge different prices
>Full time job
No not yet, maybe in the near future when the brand is bigger and I have the money to pay then hell yeah
>>
>>245037
I've been building cruising boards for a while, with some friends, and I always did the designs. Mostly typographic designs, or very simple/clean stuff. Where are you located?
>>
>>245042
Brisbane based. You sound like a dude down in Byron runs a brand called Cottage Skateboards
>>
>>245043
Oh shit, well, I'm a bit far from you (sweden). We could talk more if you want to spin some ideas, let me just create a new email and I'll post it here later tonight.

Btw, got a great photographer in Melbourne. He's a swedish friend traveling in Aus, could hook you up with him in case you're in need of photos.
>>
>>245044
oh true haha. Yeah man I'd be keen. Do you have any photo's of your work?
>>
>>245045
I might have some psd files of the designs, but unsure if I have actual photo's of the boards. I'll try and find all I got and send it to you later
>>
>>245045
Forgot to ask, what kind of boards are you building?
>>
Im working to learn Graphic Design and ive been a longboarder for ages so if you need some Assistance may be able to help
>>
>>245057
>>
hit me up bro tell me what you need i just lost my job as assistant manager at some douchebag small town store. been doing graphic design for six years. if you're interested, you can hit my email at [email protected] bro.
>>
>>245048
>>245049
Cool. I'm doing standard 8" shortboards
>>245103
kek
>>245124
Sorry to hear man. I'll shoot you an email for sure
>>
[email protected] if still active let me know.
>>
keen on this! just about to finish my graphic design degree. i draw random doodles about people i see in the street. based out in auckland. chuck us an email if you still need someone: [email protected]
>>
Hey, I'm a graphic designer/illustrator freslhy graduated and I share a huge passion for skateboarding, would love to hear more about this project

some of my illustration work
http://rubro-del-rubro.tumblr.com/
>>
for the love of skateing, [email protected] if you wanna chat and see more art (work attached is mine)
>>
>>245225
jfc dude take a sec and get a structured layout trying to navigate this is like trying to get out of an orgy with no shit on your chest
>>
>I have no actual work experience
>Im willing to work for free, for the first few designs
>My designs are rough, I assume they would be pretty cool on skateboard decks, because again, they're rough.
>all I want is my name out there and something to put on a resume

let me know if this interest you at all and ill post my contact and show you some work through that.
>>
>>245353
ahahahahahha xD i will try to improve it, but so far i like it
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.