[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I improve my logo?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Product.png (36 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Product.png
36 KB, 600x600
I repair computers to pay for my college and I've been using this logo that I personally did to my little workshop we last 10 months, any ideas for improvement? I am certainly not a designer, so I have no clue how to do it better.

if you help me I will be forever grateful
>>
>>243989
Few things, make sure the cricles at the end of the lines are in the middle of the circle, make them all smaller if they over lap onto lines next to them. The lines should get only a dot on one end the far left one has 2 and the one next to it has none. make the font on the bottem bold too, it seems too thin compaired to the top writing.
>>
Nice logo. I suggest making it simpler--keep the major design you have, put less into it. I agree with making the circles intersect the lines at their centers. The first thing when I see when I look at this is the graphic instead of the name. I suggest making the graphic smaller to sort of frame the D. the text and image should be equally ballanced.

Otherwise, good work on a potentially problematic design.
>>
>>243989
You repair computers, not world domination. I say reduce the Cyberdyne factor. Proper punctuation is a must.
>>
>>244036
Nothing wrong with being a lil' fancy, I personally like his logo
>>
>>243989

The graphic element is too large and overdone, it breaks the balance. I'd start by making it simpler. There's also some tweaking to be done on the text positioning and kerning, but otherwise it should be good enough for your needs.
>>
>>243989
Why not call yourselves PC Dynamo, I think it might roll of the tongue better.
>>
I say where the graphic lines are The big long ones remove keep the smaller three. Slide them down and turn them a hair slightly more towards the D. The bottom text should be like the other person said make it a bit bolder.
>>
>>243989
I like the color scheme and the font for the title, but you have a lot of trapped white space that needs to be eliminated also, I'd personally use a different font for the subtitle

>>244049
also this.
>>
File: Produ22222ct.png (34 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Produ22222ct.png
34 KB, 600x600
Thank you all, i made this... lol
>>
>>243989
Might also be worth increasing the spacing between Dynamo and PC, or changing the font / colour of PC. The way it is now almost makes you read it as one word
>>
File: Trump.jpg (64 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Trump.jpg
64 KB, 800x600
>>243989
>dynamo pc
>soluciones en informatica

kill yourself op

if you can't even design your own logo, then how can someone expect to get a solution from you

seriosly, kill yourself
>>
>>244991
woaw you are fucking useless
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.