[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help, /gd/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
I'm doing a logo for a relatively small school project and I thought I could ask /gd/ how can I improve it.
I'm an amauteur and used MS Paint to do this.
>>
Make the laptop not a picture
>>
Holy fuck son that's horrible.

Learn how to use a design program that can create vectors.
>>
So, the only problem is the unsoftness of it?
Is Pixlr Editor a good alternate program?
Is the concept of the logo itself shit?
>>
>>243636
First off, it's going to look bad when you scale it down. Imagine it as a watermark in the corner of an image.

Second, you're using rasterized images for a logo. If you scale it up to a bigger size that it is then it's going to be blurry as fuck.

Third, the font is crap. Go to one of these threads >>242835

Pirate illustrator from a trusted source and watch some youtube tutorials.
>>
>>243638
I can try to change the font for now, but the new font just looks boring, does /gd/ know of a good font for this?

Also, the logo may be used on a tshirt of the school project, thus I should really try to vectorize it.
>>
That laptop is a magalhaes lol the ugliest portuguese computer
>>
0/10 troll, too ridiculous
>>
So every designer would know that actual photos are NEVER for logo design material, right?
My failure is resumed into this lesson, and there's no exceptions or logos that looked nice with some photo in it.
>>
This just might be the final product and the last update.
thanks, >>243638
go back to /b/ >>243660 >>243674
>>
>>243980
ik dude seriously of all the laptops you could have chosen why that piece of shit
>>
>>243980
that's horrible
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.