[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
experimental graphic website
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
http://sandrina-p.net/
It's just my website. Here I show what I do and test new stuff that I've been learning.
Feel free to share and comment
>>
>Hey guys, I'm better than you. Here is the proof.

Well Sandrin, it is curtainly pretty. I don't like your font selections, and honistly your site feels like overkill.

If you have all the experience I would figure your resume would be enough. You still list all your skills like you aren't sure of yourself, and you list a number of other things I would expect to see from someone trying to pad out their one-page resume.

You should consider simplifying as your produced websites and personal experiments feels like more than enough to sell yourself.

>Also, take off your damn personality type.
>>
Interesting, I assume the whole thing's a viral commercial for anti-emetics?
>>
thanks for the feedback.
>>
File: year.jpg (26 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
year.jpg
26 KB, 480x360
a website that plays sound that sound like compressed wav samples from a nintendo 64?
>>
>>243230
what a pointless, and retarded post.
Op no need to listen to this guy

>Hey guys, I'm better than you. Here is the proof.

This guy is all jelly, no feedback
>>
Is this what passes for normal threads on /gd/? Some college kid advertising their website?
>>
jesus so much hate :3
>>
>>243246
well, what did you expect, it is pretty amateurish tbqh senpai.
>>
>>243304
this pretty much

I mean... It's cool. And contemporary. But if you're supposed to be a user experience / user interface designer, this is as far as you get from a humanist approach.

You obviously have the knowledge and the power, so why, pardon my language, waste it on this ~new-age~ bullshit? You could do so much better if you didn't attempt to reinvent the wheel.

You got a codepen?
>>
>>243305
This.

And everything that was already stated in
>>242533

>Apples from the same tree.
>>
pretty neat. it's interesting how this mess holds together.

"show more -content-" buttons don't seem to do anything.

some elements are partly outside viewport and can't be scrolled to.
>>
"show more -content-"
are you talking about mobile version? it is working where I tested... hmm :/

I'll check codepen, thanks
>>
>>243229
it's too much, there's some good ideas but it's hard to use and visually distracting. with some selective editing it could be really good.
>>
This site is really fucking annoying to navigate, but at least it looks cool
>>
>>243229
This is the cringiest website I've seen in my life.
>>
>>243229

Alright alright, "dude familiar with contemporary art and design" here. Let's see what we got here. Oh, it's a website that uses glitch art ! Bet nobody thought of that one before !

Sarcasm aside, it's pretty usable at least. Way better than what you friend gave us in that other thread, and you also have better projects.

The containers responding to mouse movements is really the best part, while the fake glitches feel pretty forced (especially in the homepage's big square ohmygod). Overall the site is sleek and highly legible, while still showing coding capabilties.

Biggest issue for me: the Assets and Hobbies. I mean, Music and cinema ? Girl, I'm fucking snoring right now. Am i reading the resume of an art student or a corporate lawyer (trick question: corporate lawyers know how to sell themselves). At least, please pretend to be an interesting person.

Alrightey, hope this will help you (it won't, but it was fun to write).
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.