[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the worst album cover art ever? ITT: relevent albums
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: U38oB3s.png (386 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
U38oB3s.png
386 KB, 2048x2048
Is this the worst album cover art ever?

ITT: relevent albums with shitty cover art
>>
no it is not
>>
>>243090
Okay, the idea basic idea is solid.
But it looks just like a quick mock-up in Photoshop.
And that typeface? Are you kidding me?

If it's supposed to be ironic, it somehow missed me.
>>
>>243091
Its avantgarde... You just dont get it
>>
>>243091
I'd guess someone didn't want to give money for the final work
>>
>>243094
Yeah, I'd like to believe that, but "its avantgarde" is no excuse for shitty design.

Like I said, I like the idea of particles orbiting in "atomic" patern - its nice reference to the producers name. But the execution? It looks like someone just used Brush tool with random hardness setting and went with it.

And the composition is totally off.

I have nothing against art, that is trying to look "noobish" on purpose, but ithas to hold at least some basic estetic values.
>>
this album is good
>>
>>243088

Probably not the worst but yes, it certainly sucks.
>>
File: fuckshit.png (474 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
fuckshit.png
474 KB, 1920x1080
might've been better with colors inverted (and maybe a splash of neon colors)
>>
File: press a to express confusion.jpg (8 KB, 168x212) Image search: [Google]
press a to express confusion.jpg
8 KB, 168x212
>>243155
It's ridiculous how much you improved it with 2 relatively easy steps. fuckshit.
>>
>>243702
It's just iteration. You can always push a work to make it better.
>>
>>243088

Man, this shit is shit.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.