[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where to find graphic designers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: bw.png (10 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
bw.png
10 KB, 800x800
I need some graphic design work done, a relatively quick job that basically entails translating this logo sketch into a vector with some cleaning up/slight adjustments.

Where do I go about looking for this? What's the internet yellow pages for this kind of thing?
>>
I can do that for you. please send me an email.
[email protected]
>>
File: 1447029959875.png (290 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1447029959875.png
290 KB, 1920x1080
>>242350
honestly OP, if all you want to do is to vectorize it and change slight things, there's software that can do it for you (pic related).
I'm just saying this because I guess that's a logo for your metal band.

Hiring a real designer will make the logo better. There's lots of room for improvement, the K looks like an X and the E is weird.
>>
>>242357

It's a T and yeah that's why I wanted to hire someone, just to clean it up, make some improvements but nothing drastic.
>>
>>242360
>It's a t
No OP, it's an X.

Also, this looks like a days worth of work, so you are looking at around $500. If that works for you we can start throwing portfolios around.
>>
File: nordic pussy.jpg (26 KB, 415x480) Image search: [Google]
nordic pussy.jpg
26 KB, 415x480
>>242360
Oh.
Then you need a designer.
I was pretty sure it said DUSKED

>Where do I go about looking for this?
You need to take a look at lots of portfolios and find someone whose work you can trust.
/gd/ is slow but I'm pretty sure that if you post an email address will get lots of anons mailing you portfolios along the week.

>What's the internet yellow pages for this kind of thing?
There are lots of sites for this.
I used CargoCollective for a while. Behance is pretty popular over here.
Stay away from freelancer.com and websites that will get shit done quick and cheap because you will end up with crap.
>>
File: sf.png (44 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
sf.png
44 KB, 1000x1000
>>242364
>>242362

was meant to look something more like this
>>
>>242370
I'll do it for 50
>>
>>242388
Scab
>>
>>242388
>> 3 bucks on upwork
>>
File: IMG_20151022_095152_470.jpg (918 KB, 1836x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151022_095152_470.jpg
918 KB, 1836x3264
I am making a website where you can hire graphic designers
>>
>>242461

There are plenty of sites like that. Don't waste your time.

Designcontest.com has been around since 2003 and it still has 99% shitty designers from india and other places that pump out spam in desperation to win first spot among hundreds of putrid designers.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.